You can find any type of Montreal Tours in our beautiful city.
You can get walking Tours, food tours, beer tours, Bus tours, bicycle tours, scooters tours, shopping tours, wine Tours, fishing tours, alternative tours, old montreal tours, carriage tours, etc.
We haven’t tried them all, but we surely love our industry and all the people working for it.
So we made a list of the best Montreal tours and sightseeing activities you can do in Montreal. Here are they, separated for their specialization. We didn’t put any Bus Tours, since we think they are boring, overpriced and not environmentally oriented.
Please be free to contact us if we have forgotten your enterprise!
Old Montreal Walking Tours:
- Free Montreal Tours:
- Discover the essential historic sites of Old Town.
- Learn how the city was founded, and how it evolved into the Metropolis that it is today.
- Enjoy Old Montreal’s charming European feel, with stories you won’t find in a guidebook!
- Explore the birthplace of our metropolis. In an interesting and straightforward way, our guides will lead you through a maze of streets and historic buildings. This is a trip back in time which can be adapted to all ages.
Montreal City Walking Tours :
- Urban Marmotte:
- To really appreciate a city like Montreal, you must take the time to explore it. Urban Marmotte understand that and offer long walking tours. So you can discover Montreal by the nicest and most social way: by foot.
Montreal Food and beer Tours:
- Local Montreal Tours:
- Local Montréal Tours offers local food and craft beer walking tours by visiting the jean talon market and the unique brewpubs of the city. Private tours are also available.
- VDM Global DMC:
- Our foodie guides walk around town every day. It’s no surprise they know the city well! As true foodies, they want to share their experience.
Montreal Bicycle Tours:
- Fitz and Follwell:
- From the most iconic landmarks to the tiniest of alleyways, from the top of our mountain to the Old Port boardwalk, a Fitz and Follwell guided tour is about seeing Montreal from a local’s perspective.
- My bicyclette :
- My Bicyclette is a family run, seaonsally operated bike shop located on Parks Canada land and is directly on the historic Lachine Canal bicycle path.
- Ça roule Montréal:
- Take one of our many guided bike tours available and discover Montreal, its history, neighborhoods, architecture and of course Montrealers!
French historic, architecture and cultural Tours:
- Héritage Montréal :
- For 35 years, Héritage Montréal has worked to promote and to protect the architectural, historic, natural and cultural heritage of Greater Montreal, its neighbourhoods and communities
- Kaleidoscopes Tours :
- Kaleidoscope proposes visits of neighborhoods and thematic tours adapted to the needs of various customers
- L’Autre Montréal :
- L’Autre Montréal’s guided tours go to the heart of today’s urban issues, shed light on forgotten aspects of Montreal history, bring you to places you’ve never seen… and offer a fresh perspective on neighbourhoods you thought you knew.
Other type of Montreal Tours:
- Dyad Cycle Tours:
- We’re giving cultural and entertaining guided tours through the city’s most vibrant neighborhoods. Dyad’s Montreal tours include food tastings from some of the best specialty food shops as well as an off-the-beaten-path glimpse of life in the city.
- Jet Boating Montreal:
- Quite possibly the world’s greatest city boat cruise tour! This spectacular 1 hour ride on the St-Lawrence River, is Montreal’s most refreshing activity: wet, wild, wonderful, and should not be missed by anyone!